With the Adiabax Connector you can synchronize your merchandise management system Advarics with any Shopify webshop.
Overview of ShopyAdvarics features
- Articles marked as WebShop articles in Advarics are synchronized with Shopify
- You can decide whether descriptions, images, prices and web shop categories should always be synchronized, only managed during product creation or directly managed in the online shop
- Stock always updated (every time you sync)
- Size, color (inhouse and supplier) and brands can be imported in Shopify
- Webshop product names can be put together from the concatenation of individual Advarics data. Example brand – ArticleName – ArticleNo
- Choose whether to merge Advarics items with the same Articlenumber into a single Shopify product or keep the Advarics item structure (one item -> one webshop product)
- Web shop orders are uploaded to the merchandise management system in real time; cancellations and refunds are also synchronized
- Advaric’s data can be imported as Shopify Metafields Shopify label for size and color attributes can be customized through the interface
- Shopify locations can be mapped with Advarics Stores; in this way it’s possible to synchronize different stocks with different Shopify locations.
- New webshop customers are imported in Advarics
- Synchronization can be scheduled and executed as an automatic process; starting from every 10 minutes so that your webshop is always aligned with your management system
- If you already have a Shopify web store, use the reverse sync feature, to link your web products to existing Advarics products.
- Multilingual settings page – DE/EN/IT